I purchased 14 windows and 4 skylights from Window Concepts over the past few months. One of the skylights has a water spot next to it. Further a three inch crack in the drywall has appeared. This normally wouldn't be much of a story, but the co-owners' behavior in this has been atrocious.

There's a full description of their behavior at the link to Ripoffreport.com below. It was this filing, however, that resulted in the owner, Brian Murphy calling me within a couple of hours of its posting yelling at me for my review. Later that evening, his partner called me and through the course of the conversation asked me "Who the F@!# do you think you are?, continued to insist that I was being illogical and further asked me what I thought I was entitled to"

Not only do i find their behavior despicable from the perspective of attempting to avoid liability, but their interpersonal skills are horrible. This is shameful behavior and deserves to be exposed.

In addition to the review I filed below, I've also filed a review with the Better Business Bureau and posted a review on Yelp and Angie's List. Any additional support you could provide in helping me bring more attention to Window Concepts' unsavory business practices would be greatly appreciated.

Had an Experience with Window Concepts?

Comments